Automatic can seaming machine with 4 different heads, achieving speeds of up to 250 cpm.
- 100% stainless steel.
- Seaming pulleys and lower base plate assembly lubricated in oil bath that increases the machine's useful lifetime.
- New seaming cycle: allows thinner, harder materials to be seamed without sacrificing speed.
- Tangential design that permits the following:
- Centralised feeding of lids, thus allowing, at certain speeds, one operator to control 2 machines including an extended lid feeder and reducing the distance between machines by 0.5 and 0.8 m.
- The reduction or elimination of oil and sauce spills.
- Automatic elevation: allows heights to be changed with a precision of 0.1 mm in 20 seconds, saving time when changing formats and making other adjustments.
- Steam injection.
- Weakened driving gears: prevents damage to other important parts.
- Piston and rotating clincher group cam controlled and not spring loaded: thus allowing for improved evacuation of excess cover liquids resulting in the elimination of lateral deformation of can sides.
- Only seaming machine with a perimeter oil/sauce recovery tray - offering 1 single collection point.
MACHINES WITH AN INNOVATIVE DESIGN MEETING THE NEW NEEDS OF THE FUTURE.